I’m an educator, wife, mother and Wellness Advocate. I am passionate about educating others and helping them develop a natural lifestyle with essential oils.
My family has a history of digestive problems. In fact, my father died at 62 of Esophagus cancer, caused by many years of severe digestive issues. I began to feel the same burning feeling in my chest, causing an uncomfortable feeling and a loss of sleep at night. I was introduced to doTERRA DigestZen , which helps relieve the digestive tract. A little oil applied topically to my abdomen brought a calming feeling to my stomach. I was able to sleep again through night. I had reclaimed my life.
My goal is to help you become a healer in your home through the use of essential and oils, and a healthy diet. Using essential oils has become a lifestyle change for me and my family, helping with everyday mood management, restful sleep, digestive support, seasonal support, and enhancing overall well being. We no longer traditional health products.
My other great passion is helping women create a life of freedom! I have an incredible opportunity for to become a wellness advocate and work with me and my team on this incredible wellness journey. Join me and my amazing team to create purpose, financial freedom, and residual income just by share the message of simple, daily health habits.
If you answer yes to any of these statements, then let’s get started!
- You are passionate about your health! You are a health coach, massage therapist, nutritionist, yoga teacher, chiropractor, osteopath, or anyone in the health and wellness industry who’s ready to create residual income.
- You want to be in business for YOURSELF and make a residual income with a supportive business model.
- You are READY to make money immediately
- You don’t want to invest alot of money upfront
- You believe in creating a life of freedom.
- You want to work with a group of like-minded, highly successful entrepreneurs you can trust.
And the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations Revelation 22:2